Monday, January 10, 2011

Hank, tell me now, why do you blog?

For years, I've written anecdotes in journals, mostly reactions to current events and reactions to passages I read. The earliest event I remember recording in my grade school diary was the assassination of Dr.Martin Luther King. More recently, I wrote about 9-11 and Obama's election. It's kinda old-fashioned now, but I still write letters - Christmas family newsletters and letters intended to encourage.  Lately, most of my writing has religious overtones - maybe I'm just trying to be more aware of God's handiwork.

Occasionally I attach some of my ramblings and send out in emails to friends and family.  The reply from one particular friend stuck with me - "You should write a blog."

Thanks, Carolyn Lease.  I'm writing a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment